Berry Update

Saturday June 25th

There are several pounds of red raspberries that are ripe and ready to be picked.  The blueberries have been well picked over the last few days and it will be several days before there are any ready to be picked.  I was surprised when I saw the raspberries  we had pickers for several days in a row and they were keeping them picked clean.  It was just a week ago that we got our first berries off for the season and it amazes me how quickly they are ripening.  We actually turned people away on Friday and they just have magically ripened!!  One thing that has hurt us this season too is that we actually have a row and a half of raspberries that appear to be dying so there is very little fruit to start with. Premier Ag out of Trafalgar is sending several samples to the lab for us to try and determine what is happening with our berries and if there is anything we can do to stop them from dying.  We applied some aggrand 4-3-3 fertilizer and that seems to have slowed their death but not sure if they will survive.  By this time next week we should have some answers.  If any of you are encountering the same problems please feel free to share your symptoms with us and see if our lab results can help you resolve your issues also.
    I apologize that we are not available by phone....we are on T Mobile but live in their roaming area.  We are on an AT&T tower that is possibly down we are really not sure.  I have to go to Franklin, Indiana to make a call or receive any voice messages.  I tried to get most called but if I did not get to you please just keep checking the website for updates on the berries.  I will post again each day with updates on the berries and thanks for being patient ,
Jill Zink

8 Comments to Berry Update:

cheap airfare to beijing on Friday, August 02, 2013 6:10 AM
Good day I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

hublot replica uk on Friday, December 06, 2013 4:58 AM
But here is why that's good for passengers. Most cruise companies will not suggest just any store that can pay a fee.

fusible interlining fabric on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:46 AM
Think AttitudeMost employees receive enough safety training on-site, and know how to do their jobs safely. A company’s safety record has more to do with the employees’ attitude towards safety than their actual safety training.

Replica Breitling on Monday, December 23, 2013 10:59 PM

website on Saturday, August 02, 2014 10:06 PM
Choosing the exact furnishings on the floor from time to time helpful to prefer something Just look at the occasion, and it is deduced that

can clip on Friday, December 19, 2014 4:38 AM
Twenty years on, workers are divided between those who "recognise the political bankruptcy of the ANC and those who don’t" and this is the reason the moment is significant.

par 30 led lamps on Friday, January 30, 2015 6:34 AM
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration tested European-specification vehicles with dynamic lighting last year. Officials are reviewing data to decide whether the agency can establish appropriate requirements for the systems.

strony www on Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:54 PM
Scandinavian furnitur is only pleading for one drape method of parn�, long for the ground If someone has no full experience associated with give at home