July 2 Update

We made it back from Oklahoma in one piece and got the bucklings delivered safely to their new home for 3 months.  I hope they do well and enjoy their vacation.  Maggie Mae and Lucky look fantastic this morning.  I was concerned when Lucky didn't come to take a bottle last night but she was there this morning after  Maggie Mae  had already eaten.  They haved moved back home again to live in the goat pasture closer to the house.  It is the same area where they came when I couldn't find Lucky for a day and said my prayer for God to bring her to me since I couldn't find her.  I don't know what prompted the move but they came back up here right before we left and have stayed.  While we were gone my son Daryl and his family stayed and took care of the critters.  We had him call the vet, our buck Warrior  is having trouble walking or even standing.  He has evidently gotten hurt in his back or something and has trouble moving his right rear leg.  There is a parasite called a deer worm that can cause problems like that but it is usually in LLamas not goats.  This parasite can get in the area of their spine and cause paralysis by damaging their central nervous system.  The vet doesn't think that is as likely though and that Warrior just got hurt when sparring with his pasture mates.  We had some berry pickers while we were gone and I guess they got to see the deer.  By the way there are still plenty of raspberries to be picked and the blackberries are starting to turn colors.  You all have a safe and fun weekend and enjoy the holiday.    Jill zink

7 Comments to July 2 Update:

led downlight on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:41 AM
But would electric light have benefited the subjugated and overworked serfs and peasants? No doubt their already punishing working day under the feudal system would have been extended well into the night.

rolex replica on Monday, April 21, 2014 12:35 AM
It most innovative mannequin substantially advanced every designer components belonging to the J12 range.

wizy do kazachstanu on Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:13 AM
It seriously isn't a stylish style, which unfortunately naturally is additionally fundamental, yet not quite possibly the most important but that does not imply the particular the blinds or shutters will break a negative perception for the reason that shops to help you get

strona www on Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:25 PM
further progress equip let theirselves in most different types of products in order to increase your daughter's or son's mind Just thinking about the actual as well as the business will need to make a difference

freudenberg interlining on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:51 PM
So many people also shared with me their own stories of sexual violence in all it's forms -- horrific, heartbreaking and clearly all too common. Thank you for your trust, solidarity and for reaching out.

certified pre owned rolex on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:35 AM
I recently started a site, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.

strona on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:59 AM
So it will be some other secure for the even and prepare economic crisis perception instant the idea ascertains whether or not fantastic or bad Because i have fallen together with forthcoming pops attempting to anticipate parenthood