Berry Festival Update

Our berry festival will be September 3rd, 2011 from 9am-6pm.  See our events page for the times of each event.  I am not sure we will be able to do the goat milking demo since I am not sure that our goats milk will last that long.  Other than that we should be good to go since we will start stocking up on the berries for the berry stomp.  I am sorry it took so long to post a date and that we were unable to host the event on the original date of August 13th, 2011.  I was afraid to have it then since the hay field was so dry (damage to hay and fire hazard).  I hope you will all mark this new date on your calendars and plan to attend.  I think it will be a fun filled day for your families and ours.  Our first event is the goat trimming demo at 9am so come early and join us for a full day of fun.  We will give  away prizes to the sack race winners in each age group and also to the pie eating contest winner.  The cow pie bingo winner will win 1/2 the pot of the total squares purchased and the other 1/2 will cover the cost of our awards, supplies, and cost of restroom facilities.  Please tell your friends and we look forward to seeing you on September 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jill Zink

14 Comments to Berry Festival Update:

H2000 android on Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:59 PM
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

undergraduate dissertation introduction on Monday, April 15, 2013 12:49 AM
I know I’m going to waft them off in a tiny. Well done character, legends!

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron on Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:28 PM
A mind blowing article is provided here. And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author and it is nice to know the information provided around the Earth and really it is great topic of interest.

Hermes Kelly 25 on Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:28 PM
This is one of the most incredible blogs.THANKS

Chloe Milton Red on Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:29 PM
I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often.

Chanel calfskin Red on Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:29 PM
I don’t know what to say, but there’s just feel very lucky ah, because I saw today first article is so good.

stun gun flashlights on Monday, September 24, 2012 3:31 AM
This short article has been surely an incredibly excellent read. We had been impressed with the items on this submit. I cannot hold out to see just what else you have up for grabs for us. I am definitely getting excited about your next submit. Thanks for expressing!

clock cameras on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:53 AM
This article is presently what did you say? I need, thank you.

LED Lights on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:41 AM
Security lighting outside the castles might have reduced surprise attacks, and the Ladies would have found tapestry and embroidery easier by electric light.

corporate entertainment on Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:21 AM
Every country has its own essence in celebrating festivals.I love traveling and love to know about the cultures,how they celebrate their festivals,their tradition etc.

site on Monday, August 04, 2014 11:51 AM
everyone should really acquire an issue accurate intended for you The kitchen's can be obviously vital bedroom inside your home and that we takecare from correct to help you treat

ray ban new wayfarer on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:07 PM
Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

led street light purchaser on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:39 PM
However, the overall cost of the $1.2 million Princess Anne Road project will be slightly lower because fewer of the new lights are needed, 182 versus 257 of the old.

led downlights china on Friday, January 30, 2015 6:33 AM
Early systems already are being used in Europe, but U.S. regulations are hindering automakers from bringing the systems to the U.S.