Berry Update

Sunday 8-14-2011

I want to thank all of our visitors for coming this year and we have enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends.  I believe that our berry season has come to an end early again this year.  I think next year we need to consider rain barrels and store up for these times when we need rain so desperately.  Our blackberries are drying up and dying and the raspberries are at a complete standstill.  The mid and late varieties of blueberries did not produce except for one bush.... it had all of 2 berries.  We hope you will all come join us for some fun and games on September 3rd although there won't be a berry stomp.  I was looking forward to seeing a bunch of purple feet too!!!  And just think next year we could have all tasted some "Toe Jam Blackberry Wine"!!!!!!!!!!!  Jeff next door is having a grand opening that weekend also so there will be a great opportunity to do some horseback riding.  I am going to contact some of the businesses in town to see if they want to come out and set up and show off their wares so we will have a flea market flair at the festival.  If anyone has homemade crafts and would like to set up that would be ok.  This year there is no charge for space and no electric is available.  Please call if you would like to set up a display.  Only family friendly items may be displayed.  Thank you all again and if we don't see you at the festival then we hope to see you next June.   Jill Zink
    Oh I also wanted to send out a message to Road Runners former family.....he now has 5 hens that think he's the man!!!!  He gets along well with the other roosters too..I don't know why but they don't even fight or fuss.  He still likes to be close and will let you pet him but since he has grown up he really doesn't want to be held.  Thanks again for giving him to us.. I enjoy his company.  Jill

12 Comments to Berry Update:

H2000 phone on Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:59 PM
As long as you can afford to lose you'll be able to have fun playing.

cheap stun guns on Monday, September 24, 2012 3:31 AM
This information was surely an incredibly great examine. My partner and i has been impressed by the contents of this article. I can not wait around to view what else you might have in store for all of us. I am surely getting excited about the next publish. Thanks regarding discussing!

spy cam clock on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:53 AM
Hello a huge thank you for displaying Great information.I am now bookmarking your page for future reference.Keep up the good site.

Louis Vuitton Galaxy Note 2 ca on Thursday, November 08, 2012 4:18 AM
Thanks , I've just been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply?

H9000 phone on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:46 AM
I have been checking out some of your articles and it's nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your website.

fusible interlining fabric on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:48 AM
The question isn’t what the reason is; the only question that matters is what can you do about it? How do you influence employees not to be careless?

Cowgirl Costumes on Sunday, September 22, 2013 5:18 AM
Wow! I have got a such kind of handy blog which provide me a best heating and cooling repair. Really, I am so much surprised to know about this. I want to get your service. Thanks!

HTC flyer/evo view 4g on Friday, October 25, 2013 8:37 AM
Thank you so much for this great and useful Post. I will come back later! I hope you will also visit my blog and Reviews and tell me what you think about it.

renault can clip on Friday, December 19, 2014 4:39 AM
But first, there are many factors which will determine the effect of the split, which is inevitable.

china led on Friday, January 30, 2015 7:29 AM
Another lighting technology, laser lights, are not expected to proliferate anytime soon in the automotive industry due to price, regulations and the technology being too powerful.

emergency first aid at work on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:18 AM
I believe you’ve created a number of really interesting points. Manufactured folks would truly look at this and the choice of merely does. We are really amazed there is much information regarding this particular subject which have been bare and you achieved it and so well, using much school. Appreciate it.

Online Dice Belgie on Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:57 AM
Rather stunning dispatched remarks! I was looking ahead this kind of content. Here you provided some tips to fix our dwelling by which we can boost our house worth. Thanks for consigning us such share