Festival

I want to thank the vendors that showed up and helped make our 1st annual festival a success.
Cedar Creek Winery, Krafty kitty Knit Stitch & Crochet, Freya's Kitchen & Krafts, Usborne Books & More, Scentsy  Candles, William Messer with his artwork, Country Market, and  the folks that had the booth to benefit MS. To show our appreciation, your booth spaces at our festivals will always be free.   I also want to thank the volunteers that were here to help Tina Williams helped all week prior to the festival besides the day of the festival.  Alex Fisher and Tyler Weltich were wonderful help with parking and helping to set up the morning of the festival and both boys have been a big help to us over the last couple years. My youngest son, Daryl Short, and his wife Amber were a tremendous help all year as far as helping us with the berries and the festival. I also want to thank the folks who came to check out the festival and we hope that you will come back each year and watch us grow with more to look at and fun activities to participate in as a family.  The horse Lazarus finally pooped on # 51 for all of those in the cow pie bingo.  Anyone who has comments or suggestions for next year is welcome to leave comments on our blog or facebook page.  ALL comments are appreciated.....we want to know what we can do to improve, and  anything that you would like to see here at the festival or anything we need to change to be better next time.  I do know we needed to get the food prepared earlier and I do apologize for that.... I will make sure that isn't the case next year.  I learned alot from this year.  There will be better signage next year along with advertising much more in advance.  I would like suggestions on the time of year we are considering the middle to end of June for our next event.  I felt that Labor Day weekend may not have been the best choice.  I would love to have a car show here, lumberjack show on the pond,  a civil war reinactment, and a live band.  We are in the planning stage for our next festival already so any input would be helpful.  Thank you all again and see you next year!!!!

13 Comments to Festival:

S520 android on Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:58 PM
Fantastic items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely excellent. I actually like what you've received here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which by which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I can't wait to learn far more from you. This is really a great site.

keychain pepper spray on Monday, September 24, 2012 3:31 AM
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

HD spy pen on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:53 AM
Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing! I love it when people come together and share opinions, great blog, keep it up.

Nm860 on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:45 AM
You can definitely see your skills within the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart. "There are only two industries that refer to their customers as users." by Edward Tufte.

led lighting supplier on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:41 AM
So would a time traveller bringing LED lighting to Medieval Britain be welcomed? Probably not. Given the history of the times, it would probably result in burning at the stake for sorcery

MCX Trading Tips on Thursday, December 26, 2013 7:25 AM
Something very new and different got here .It all look amazing. Thanks for sharing the wonderful blog with us.

garnitury młodzieżowe on Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:21 PM
the polished off browsing manufacturing unit, built by simply for their can Their use is moreover safe and sound, still use caution connected with sure exercises, along the lines of drying humid washing upon them

Diwalifestival2014 on Friday, July 11, 2014 9:11 AM
I have been much benefited to get this informative site.It all look amazing.Thanks friend.Carry on.

Lexia 3 pp2000 on Friday, December 19, 2014 4:43 AM
A new metal workers union, engineered by former Numsa president Cedric Gina, who is closely tied to the ANC, could easily slot into the Cosatu fold as it is a new, in-house union organising in Numsa’s sector.

led bulb e14 1.4 w on Friday, January 30, 2015 7:32 AM
According to MLB.com, the Mariners will become the first MLB franchise to illuminate their stadium with LED (light emitting diode), which they say will reduce glare and shadows on the field and create a better all-around experience for everybody concerned, including home viewers.

galaxy s8 features on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:23 AM
very good sexy content i liked it

bollywood lehenga collection on Friday, July 29, 2016 2:55 AM
It is very informative post.It all look amazing.Thanks for share this post here with us.Carry on.

Londoners doing festival shopping on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:22 AM
Zink, I'm pleased to read your total reading on festival. Your thought is great and I appreciate your reading also. I'm pleased to know about Alex Fisher and Tyler Weltich honesty. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.