New goat kids

Kidding has officially started.  Two of our does kidded on December 23, 2012 with each having twins.  Yolanda had a doeling and a buckling and Yvette had two bucklings.  These are Boki babies meaning they are 1/2 boer  ( dam side )and 1/2 kiko (sire side).  On January 11, 2013 one of the purebred kiko does we purchased at the kikofest had 2 bucklings.  They are purebred kikos whose sire was a 100% New Zealand buck.  One is tan and the other is chocolate and black.  Diamond, one of our does looks to be close to kidding as she is swollen in the behind and has a bag of milk ready for her new kids.  By February 7th we ought to be in full swing with most of the girls kidding by then or around that time.  It is always the most exciting time of the year.  It never ceases to amaze me how quick they go from wobbly legs to jumping and bouncing around.  I am always anxious to see what they all look like.  To my delight they are all adorable!!  I will be posting pics of our new kids this weekend.  I am also going to post some of the beautiful pics I took during our December blizzard.  Hope you all stay warm during this cold snap.  I think I am going to fix a nice pot of stew and start a fire!  Jill Zink

11 Comments to New goat kids:

A9800 phone on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:57 PM
Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

how to write literature review on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:07 AM
payout pays self construct out public build lady a fair calm challenging worried gap up the hurry of the hoard bundle out of a molehill.

Red Bottom Shoes on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:03 PM
In contrast to this kind of, actually motivating and very a lot effective publish! Many thanks for discussing this extensive articles.

contrefacon montre on Monday, July 15, 2013 10:43 PM
Voulez-vous acheter une montre, le budget de 15.000 ou moins, les modèles de base et Amy regardé Pontos célèbres ne savent pas lequel choisir un expert pour parler de bon s'il vous pla?t choisir qui est un meilleur choix? Merci

soccer replica jerseys on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:32 AM
Fortunately, for children who really want to continue playing and are serious about the game, indoor soccer provides an excellent way to keep playing soccer and also has several key advantages over outdoor soccer.

Tacho Pro on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:37 AM
The company added that the service intervals for the A3 e-tron to be in line with other conventional models of houses.

fashion designing institute in jaipur on Monday, November 11, 2013 4:47 AM
I really like your cool site.

adres internetowy on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 5:49 AM
better to apply the help of a knowledgeable electrician It is critical that only our machine got also the opportunity to adjust the rate for that job

bestfashion on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:48 PM
And it was neighbour Brenda who once again came to mind when I decided to share my experience in the Huffington Post about being sexually assaulted by Jian Ghomeshi.

dimmable led tube lights on Friday, January 30, 2015 7:32 AM
"We applaud the Mariners for an innovative step that promises to improve efficiency and the fan experience in numerous ways, all while serving as a welcome addition to our overall greening efforts."

adres on Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:06 PM
If the tagesraum is definitely roomy, you can select decorating, ranking hanger the building not to mention enactment involving personal interior design