Berry Update

The blueberries have been keeping up with demand until now.  We have had 30-40 pounds per day being picked.  I would recommend that if you want to pick blueberries that you wait until Friday the 5th of July just to give them a chance to ripen some more.  We don't want anyone to make a drive and be disappointed with the amount available.  There are still a bunch of bushes that are just starting to have a few berries ripen so there will be many more days to pick.  We have 8 different varieties and so they all ripen at a different time.  Our hours for the holiday is closed the 4th and reopen 8am the 5th of July.  We hope you all have a safe 4th of July and we look forward to seeing you after the holiday.  Thanks Jill Zink

15 Comments to Berry Update:

montre contrefacon on Monday, July 15, 2013 10:38 PM
Consommateurs rationnels devraient re-marque léger, seule la qualité est! Tant que la qualité de la montre, l'artisanat sont excellents, belle apparence, les matériaux solides, le héros de provenance pourquoi?

replica rolex on Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:10 PM
Thanks for sharing your post with me such a nice post.

rolex replica on Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:24 PM
Thank you for sharing, I really like, but my home there are more related content, you can refer to. I expect better next time. Good luck.

Montre contrefacon on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:16 AM
Situation n'est pas édifiant, mais la personne qui rend la situation . Si vous souhaitez creuser des puits , nous devons creuser eau jusqu'ici . Hier il pleuvait, le vent qui souffle aujourd'hui, demain, le soleil est sorti .

autoboss v30 on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:22 AM
Naza Premira Sdn Bhd, official distributor of Vespa scooters in Malaysia, opened the doors of its first 3S Centre located in Petaling Jaya earlier this week.

online business dissertation on Friday, September 27, 2013 7:57 AM
Thanks and maintain up the good work of newly topics.

buying essays australia on Saturday, October 05, 2013 5:10 PM
This kind of information is rare in the internet. Very helpful post. I have been looking for it about a week.

Montre contrefacon on Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:44 PM
Immédiatement à partir de l'entrée principale , une sorte de sentiment éclairé , la lumière jaune foncé, est très élégant , comptoir et sol sont lumineux et propre comme neuf, avoir un bon environnement commercial.

http://zgarnij200pln.cba.pl/ on Friday, February 07, 2014 11:09 PM
Nice site

martin on Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:35 PM
An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he in truth purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, click for more info I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If attainable, as you grow to be experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra particulars? It's highly helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog post! check it out

strona www on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:05 PM
When choosing entrance or maybe fence for their individual territory is normally good For example, finally, the flick is generated over the canvas in the e-book or the book

renault clip on Friday, December 19, 2014 4:38 AM
It is the ANC which is at the heart of the Cosatu battle, and it is the party which will most feel the political ramifications of its split.

swiss brand watches on Thursday, December 25, 2014 5:45 AM
I truly appreciate this post. I been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again

12w led downlight suppliers on Friday, January 30, 2015 6:34 AM
"Subsequently, legislation will change to accommodate new technologies."

strony internetowe on Monday, February 08, 2016 4:51 AM
Obligatory element of interior lounge can also be a mirror Above just about all, with regards to currently after opening one of the door