Berry update July 22, 2013

Today is Monday July 22, 2013 and the first few blackberries were picked.  The blueberries are still coming on but they will need a few days to ripen again.  We had pickers come from Cincinnati and they picked what there was available this morning.  The red raspberries are working on forming fruit for the fall crop.  We were closed last Friday, Saturday and Sunday and had a refreshing break from work.  We went camping with my youngest son and his family.  I went tubing behind a boat with Cameron one of my grandsons and I think I may have broken my nose!  It looks crooked and is a little harder to breathe through but I had a blast!!  While we were gone we did have some pickers who did leave money for their berries and I thank them for their honesty.  I would wait until the end of the week for blueberries and blackberries. that should give them a chance to have enough ripen to be worth the drive to pick.  I want to thank everyone who has come and picked and visited with us and our critters....they enjoy the attention too.  Jill

16 Comments to Berry update July 22, 2013:

Terri Weber on Friday, July 26, 2013 10:50 PM
Sounds like this is a good year for the berries! Glad to hear you took some free time for yourself and family, sorry about your nose! Hope it is alright! Enjoyed the pictures of the goats!

lisa thompson on Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:25 PM
We had a sensational time Saturday evening picking berries and a yummy Sunday. I took a lot of pictures and we posted them on our blog if you're interested. Thanks for the hospitality. www.thethompsonbaby.blogspot.com

Swarovski jewelry outlets on Monday, November 04, 2013 5:35 AM
swarovski phenix necklace , swarovski sale stock , cheap crystal band rings , swarovski uk hot sales , swan earrings swarovski , swarovski uk sale ,

UMI S1 on Monday, August 05, 2013 3:13 AM
nice post,extremely is worth my study

Montre contrefacon on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:15 AM
Même si tout le monde m'est refusé , et je me me croire. Personne ne passe pas le mépris peut endurer et se battent pour conquérir le destin.

soccer jersey wholesale on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:29 AM
Instead of waiting until the next season to rekindle the friendships, your whole team can sign up for indoor soccer and keep playing together.

Montre contrefacon on Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:43 PM
Il est intéressant de mentionner que le partenariat d'Omega avec Emirates Team New Zealand est né en 1995 lorsque la société a pris en charge la campagne de Coupe de l' Amérique de Sir Peter Blake et l'équipe a remporté la Coupe . L'équipe a célébré une autre victoire en 2000. La même année, Sir Peter a pris sa retraite de la voile professionnelle, mais l'entreprise horlogère lui a offert son soutien , agissant comme l'un des principaux sponsors de son projet Blakexpeditions . Sir Peter est mort en 2001.Omega a toujours soutenu ETNZ et skipper Dean Barker, l'un des meilleurs marins du monde , qui a rejoint la famille de la marque d'ambassadeurs .

tag heuer Monaco/Monza replica on Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:57 AM
Tag Heuer Monaco/Monza Replica For Sale, We Provide All Tag Heuer Monza Available For Purchase, All Top Replica Guarantee, Buy A Cheap Tag Heuer Monza Now From www.yepwatch.com.

global content management on Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:08 PM
The roseate raspberries are employed on forming fruit for the sink yield. We were closed extreme Friday, Saturday also Sunday furthermore had a tonic crumble from process. We went camping along my youngest boy furthermore hellos group. I went tubing late a junk beside Cameron person of my grandsons further I believe I might enjoy disconnected my pry.

www.odbierzbonus.com on Monday, March 03, 2014 8:33 AM
Nice layout!

martinez on Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:10 PM
It is indeed my belief mesothelioma is usually the most dangerous cancer. It's got unusual features. The more I really look at it the more I am certain it does not work like a true solid flesh cancer. If perhaps mesothelioma is usually a rogue viral infection, my latest blog post hence there is the chance for developing a vaccine plus offering vaccination for asbestos exposed people who are really at high risk associated with developing potential asbestos connected malignancies. Thanks for discussing your ideas for this important health issue.find out this here

offical site on Sunday, May 25, 2014 6:22 PM
Great Work! That Is The Kind Of Info That Should Be Shared Across The Internet. Shame On Google For Not Positioning This Put Up Higher! Come On Over And Visit My Website . Thanks =)

www on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:16 AM
various providers marketing systems, carpeting or carpeting You also need to seek out light-weight accessories dual-use along with a major adjustable

led flood light site us on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:44 PM
Egg weight, feed intake, and internal egg quality (albumen height, specific gravity, and Haugh units) were not influenced by the light source.

invicta swiss watches on Friday, January 09, 2015 11:43 PM
A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If potential, as you turn out to be experience, would you mind updating your weblog with more details? It is extremely useful for me. Large thumb up for this weblog publish!

led from china on Friday, January 30, 2015 6:35 AM
The rules also hinder another technology known as light-spotting.