Deer

Dear Friends,

Maggie and Lucky were grazing in the bottom pasture with the horses and steer!!  We moved the baby girl goats down there since we moved our fence and took them down there to browse.  They remembered us and we got caught up on deer kisses.  I think they both look pregnant and it looked like they are bedding in the pasture.  I am so thankful that they are doing so well.  They sure are shedding and look so grey.  Lucky finally got a longer nose but Maggies ears are still longer.
     We have a problem with a fox getting our chickens.  We are down to 4 hens and 2 roosters.  It just makes me sick.  We saw the fox one day when we were coming up from the bottom pasture but haven't seen it since.  I know they have to eat too but I would rather feed them store bought meat as to loose our chickens.
     We sold Domino and it really hurt to see him go.  He is going to a good home which helps but he was one of my favorites.  I just get so attached to the critters that I'd keep them all if we could afford to or at least had the land to let them all have plenty of browse.  The big bucks have really made a dent in the area where they are and there is only 8 of them in probably 15 acres.  We don't feed them any grain or hay (hay in winter)when they have browse.  Where we moved them from is free of sprouts and low branches are bare of leaves.
     I have gone back to work (the drought really hurt and we replaced berries) and I miss being here on a full time basis.  We haven't even got our garden planted yet.  I think we are going to do that tomorrow.    We mowed the big hay field and will be baling that in the next couple days.  I love the smell of fresh cut hay.  For me there is no better smell in the world.  Not even a delicious meal cooking when I'm hungry.  Hope you all have a blessed week.  Jill Zink

15 Comments to Deer:

Xiaomi MI 1S on Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:58 PM
This actually answered my downside, thanks!

Journalism dissertation help on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:32 AM
I choose in for your inheritance to eat what's additional.

pretender cell phone stun gun on Monday, September 24, 2012 3:31 AM
Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

buy spy pen on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:52 AM
Excellent site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

haipai N7102 on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:43 AM
A big post, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. plus he in fact purchased me dinner because I discovered it for him.. .. So allow me rephrase that: Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thank you for spending the time to talk about this, I sense strongly concerning it in addition to enjoy reading further on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your site with more info? It is extraordinarily helpful for me. Two thumb up for this share!

CAESAR A9800 on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:15 PM
I cannot hold out to find out exactly what else you might have in store for people. I am definitely awaiting your next submit. Many thanks with regard to expressing!

vas 5054a v19 on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:48 PM
CARPROG FULL v4.1 (with all Software's activated and all 21 items Adapters), was designed with regard to demands of our customers to have universal tool for car radios, odometers, dashboards, immobilizers repair including advanced functions like EEPROM and microcontroller programmer, key transponder programmer.feng

LED Light Supplier on Monday, September 16, 2013 3:42 AM
It covered millions of square miles, stretching from the damp cold of Caledonia (Scotland) to the much warmer climes of Africa and the Middle East.

adres internetowy on Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:05 PM
In the matter of your kitchen, that is definitely probably the most significant sites in your house, that it is beneficial in order to find Here it is really worth looking around for your smooth holds plus only deals with extra which usually endorse a strong comfort work

adres internetowy on Sunday, August 17, 2014 7:21 AM
The liner is simple to put together for virtually any room use the expertise of high quality will be the top option

bestfashionshop on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:44 PM
The light filter of PLAYBULB rainbow is made of a PC layer, allowing a brighter and more colorful penetration of light beams from the LED chip. PLAYBULB rainbow brings you a special experience of LED color lighting. Also, PLAYBULB rainbow fits into standard E26/ E27 screw base.

british essay writers review on Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:41 AM
Wow, what a wonderful story. You are the best at storytelling. I like animals too much and that's the reason I have so many pets at my home. It's a very nice post.

siyuefa on Friday, September 07, 2018 8:49 PM

careerbooster.com reviews on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 3:08 AM
Growing animals on the farm are one of the exciting things to do and surely fun too. Letting them wander in the farm is the best thing to do than locking them in a fence. They need fresh air and food too, like humans do. But we know that the time will come that we need to sell them to have an income, and this is one of the most heartbreaking situation, we get attached to them and bidding goodbye to them is so much to bear. They are like a family to us that is why letting them go is hard, but we need to. It is also a nice idea to control the animals in the field to avoid overgrazing. It is dangerous and will surely affect our lives and animals too.

nawi on Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:49 AM
atau rapper, saya bisa menyalahkan ketidakpedulian ling 4 agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb Distributor plat kapal besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan klub bola Agen besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Wiremesh Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Distributor besi unp baja Supplier besi beton perwira Harga plat kapal besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan cetak undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Harga besi unp baja Supplier besi beton PAS Jual plat kapal besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Agen stainless steel www.pusatbesibaja.co.id undangan pernikahan arab Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Jual besi unp baja Supplier besi beton master steel ms Supplier plat kapal besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Agen atap spandek www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi beton ksty Toko plat kapal besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Agen baja ringan undangan pernikahan custom Toko Besi Wf Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Toko besi unp baja Supplier besi beton krakatau steel Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen bondek Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan klasik Toko Besi H beam Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Agen besi unp baja Supplier besi beton jcac Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Agen Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko besi beton sii undangan pernikahan batik Toko Besi Beton Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Pabrik besi unp baja Supplier besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi siku baja Distributor besi siku baja Agen besi siku Agen besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan www.sentrabesibaja.com Distributor Pipa Besi baja Distributor besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton gunung garuda